Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Monster Reception Dinner

Hi! We went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and we all had a wonderful carvery dinner, it was massive! (My cousins Bec and Tom should know, they were there!) My mum says I eat more than her. I had 1 slice of 3 different meats,5 potatoes, 2 yorkshires, carrots, peas, broccoli, cauliflour and gravy! What a feast. And I still had seconds! THEN, Ice cream and lots of berries for pudding. We left there at 9:45 pm and didn't get home till 11:50! Good.....zzz.....Night.....zzzZZZ

5 comments:

Tom King said...

Good to see you carrying the famous King family appetite forward for the next generation!

Tom

Rebecca said...

Aww Katie, nice to see a new post from you! I have been checking for so long! I was indeed impressed with the amount you ate and very proud of you! I have just eaten a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich myself but burnt my tongue on it :( serves me right for being greedy. Keep up the posting! xx

Andrew and Cora said...

Well well well. I have found Katie´s blog. And it is about food. Funnily enough, my best photo of you at the wedding is mouth wide open, and another forkful disappearing into the dark interior. Just shows to go, doesn´t it?

Rebecca said...

Katie, please write some more posts. Your blog is in danger of turning into King family central, destination crazy talk. x

Unknown said...

Glad to know about your monster reception dinner. Few months back, I arranged my brother’s wedding at one of wonderful venues in Atlanta. Wedding caterer we booked was expert in multi-continental cuisines. The food was really awesome.