Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My LEAST Favourite Things

Book: (No Comment)

Film: (No Comment)

Song: Crazy Frog and Is This The Way To Amarillo?

Singer / Band: (No Comment)

Animal: Too many to list!!

Subject: Geography

Sport: Rugby-It's too agressive!

Board Game: The Wycliffe Game only becasue it is so realistic! (Anyone who has played this game please leave a comment.)

PS2 Game: Star Wars Battlefront 2 because you get killed all the time

Teacher: (No Comment)

Season: (No Comment)

Month: September

Day: Monday

Number: (No Comment)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Katie
I googled 'the Wycliffe Game' and got four hits - one of them yours! I played the game endlessly when growing up and recently my Mum gave the old set to me as she was having a clear out. I have all the cards, board, cash etc but have no 'progress sheets' (the bits of paper you fill in when playing). I remember you had to collect prayer partners, buy equipment, then complete several stages of language stuff but wondered if you remembered or knew any more. If so can you email it to me and I can mock up some new ones.
anna.greathead@blueyonder.co.uk
Thanks, love Anna